Director's Cut: "Heroes"
WAUCONDA’S got HEROES! First, watch the video above - then read on below to celebrate all the amazing contributors to our video. “Who will save Wauconda?” … I’d say the answer is ALL the fantastic friends of Stephen Neilson Media who were part of this “Most Epic Super Bowl Commercial” Award winner at the Super Bowl Commercial Challenge!
Heartfelt thanks and KUDOS to:
* The Wauconda 911 Dispatchers
* The amazing Adele (aka Kelly from Bliss)
* Jedi Worthly
* “El Chapo/El Guapo” Bob Berrelez and “Sean Penn” Eric Halloran
* “Mr. Music” Dan Patten
* Ms. “WHO CAN SAVE WAUCONDA?” JoAnn Aronds, who absolutely NAILED it (including Leaf Blower duty)
* Jason Laureys, Commander of the Wauconda Air Force AND the Cruise Night commandos
* The Mockingjay, Wauconda’s crusader-for-justice Maria Weisbruch
* SuperWoman Gayle Mead
* Jessica LoBue and the YarnBombers from Unraveled
* Our fantastic Wauconda Fire Department
* Kelly Kledzik and her newly launched Full Circle Dance Center
* The delightful owners of the just-opened Little Caesars Pizza
* Our fantastic, 4th in the STATE Wauconda Dance Team
* All the astounding MUSICIANS who make Wauconda such a destination spot every week!
THANK YOU, WAUCONDALAND!